FParsec - A Parser Combinator Library for F#
FParsec’s features include:
- support for context‐sensitive, infinite look‐ahead grammars,
- automatically generated, highly readable error messages,
- Unicode support,
- efficient support for very large files,
- an embeddable, runtime‐configurable operator‐precedence parser component,
- a simple, efficient and easily extensible API,
- an implementation thoroughly optimized for performance,
- comprehensive documentation,
- a permissive open source license.
FParsec is an F# adaptation of Parsec, the popular parser combinator library for Haskell by Daan Leijen. While the implementations of Parsec and FParsec are completely different, they share a similar top‐level API.